Dr. Kedar N. Prasad PhD
Chief Science Officer, Engage Global
Dr. Kedar Presad Ph.D., has spent his entire career looking for ways to protect our bodies from the damage caused by inflammation and oxidative stress. These two issues can have devastating results if not actively fought. When injury occurs, they are given even more power and can speed the process of breaking down cells and making the practice of repair and healing much more difficult.
A LEGENDARY LEGACY
What began as his sole passion and mission has culminated in the development of an optimal health system of products known as Micro Daily and Protein Daily. They are changing and improving the quality of life for thousands of people around the world every day.
ACCOLADES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- First Radiation Biologist PhD in the USA and the World
- President of the International Society of Nutrition and Cancer
- Member of British Royal Academy of Medicine
- Published than 250 peer reviewed articles and authored more than 25 books in the areas of micronutrients, nutrition and cancer and nutrition and neurological disease.
- Member of the Nobel Prize Nominating Committee for Candidates in Medicine
- Asked by the US Department of Defense to lead a research team of experts in antioxidant micronutrition to address the effects of trauma and stress associated with war.
- Dedicated four decades of research perfecting the precise Combination of ingredients in the right Form and in the proper Quantity – THE CQF ADVANTAGE!
- Discovered the antineoplastic potency of Vitamin E Succinate.
THE CQF ADVANTAGE
Over FOUR DECADES of science and research are behind this powerful standard Dr. Prasad created to perfect the precise combination of ingredients in the right form and in the proper quantities in every product he creates.
The CQF standard is the foundation for all current and future formulations for Engage Global. There are no better, more validated products in the world.
SENIOR INVENTOR FOR THE FOLLOWING RELATED PATENTS
CLINICAL TRIALS & US PATENTS